Would you like to have Irish Dancing thought in your school by a professionally qualified, experienced teacher?
Irish dancing can be part of your school curriculum for primary (weekly classes in your school) or secondary (weekly classes or TY 6 week course)
* Lessons for your pupils in your school during the school day
* Your pupils can enter the Schools Mini Munsters (Fó-chomortaisi Rince na Mumhan)
* Your pupils can take grade exams (Internationally recognised syllabus exams)
* Assistance with your school plays / concert
* We can provide training to your teachers in teaching Irish Dancing so you can roll out to your pupils (your teachers can qualify as TMRF - to teach céilí and figure dancing or TCRG depending on their ability - see our Exam info page)
* You can pay the teacher directly as a staff member or we can bill you monthly for the services