Blarney Dance Academy for...
Kids classes: * Discounts for siblings *Dance school t-shirt/bag etc supplied each term
* Social skills * Confidence * Cúpla focail * Listening skills * Co-ordination * Make new friends
* Positive behaviour encouraged with rewards
Teen classes: * Separate classes for teens * beginner to advanced
* Dance school t-shirt/bag etc supplied each term * Take grade exams, perform in displays,
travel or just dance for fun.
Adult classes: * Danced as a child? * Miss the craic?
* Dance for fitness and fun or go all the way to TCRG/TMRF
Principals - would you like Irish Dancing as part of your curriculum?
Click on the 'Principal info' button above
No registration/joining fee
Formerly the Scannell-Ryan School of Dancing - originally established 1995
Principal teacher/founder: Michele Scannell-Ryan TCRG, AIITD
Qualified, registered, experienced member of:
An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha (CLRG)
Múinteoirí Rince Chúigí na hÉireann (MRCE)
Munster Dance Teacher Association (MDTA)
Mission: To help every dancer achieve the best they can be,
impart a love of tradition to last a lifetime and make friends for life.
Moto: Friendship and fun first with winning a bonus
- Irish Dancers - Cork Irish Dancers -
- Irish Dance Classes Cork - Irish Dance Classes Blarney-
- Irish Dancing Blarney - Irish Dancing Cork -
Chocolate factory experience summer outing 2014
A snippet from one of the grading exams
Disneyland Paris March 2000 (many moons ago with our old costume)